$299 Personalized Website »
Includes Personalized Logo, easyCES editing software, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools setup, search engine submission and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my payment options?
- You may pay online as a guest using our Shopping Cart with a Discover, Visa or Mastercard or by using our PayPal page (you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment for this option).
- We do not accept checks, money orders or other paper transactions unless invoicing for a Custom Website which requires a deposit via our store or PayPal.
- When will you get back to me?
- Via e-mail, within a few hours (M-F between 8am-6pm PST usually) of receiving your request, but sometimes the next day. If you have an add-on/update to an existing site with us, you will be contacted with verification information for the product you purchased.
- I want to talk to a live person. Can I call you?
- No. We are busy programming new source updates, applications & improvements as well as setting up new sites. To keep your overall costs low, we don't staff a Support Team or Sales Staff for general questions. You can, however, search our FAQs page or How-to pages for more information or search on Google, Yahoo! or Bing for general information.
- Where are you located?
- We telecommute from our home(s) in San Diego, CA which allows us to have an open schedule and reduce carbon emissions from a daily commute. Our home offices also allow us to work freely, participate in our family lives as much as we can and yes, catch some waves every couple of days or so and catch up on work later in the day.
- ***Please note: You can send us a form mail via the Contact Us page or if you are a customer, you should have our email address for direct contact.
- How can I change the menu links?
- Currently, the menu links can be changed by clicking the pencil in the menu area and adding a new page. Follow the How To Video if you have additional questions. Deleting a link does not delete the page or its information. Contact us if you need all content removed from a specific page that you no longer wish to have on your site.
- How do I get things on my site changed?
- The majority of the text and image updates as well as adding pages are up to you, however we realize that sometimes you may want the background image/color changed to a custom image, or the address box to be bigger, smaller or not there at all. You can then submit a Support Form with your site info for your issue/add-ons/updates.
- Is my web site information backed up?
- If you are an SEO Package Customer, Yes. Otherwise, No. You are responsible with backing up your site's information including any overwrites of content and/or meta information unless you purchase a Monthly Backup Service from a 3rd party company. You are responsible for your website's content and securing that content.
- Do you have a return/refund policy?
- No. The time taken to purchase your domain name, setup hosting, develop, set up and test your web site, etcetera is non-returnable and therefore non-refundable.
- What are your rates?
- Hourly rate is $35 per hour for SEO, Programming, Development, Design and more.
- The editing box isn't working, how do I fix it?
- If you change your browser's settings, make sure to Clear the Browser's Cache memory and reload the page.
IE8: Step 1. Tools >> Internet Options >> Security >> Internet >> Custom Level >> Scripting >> Enable >> OK (See it in action)- Step 2. Tools >> Internet Options >> Delete >> Delete All - Step 3. Ctrl-R or F5 to reload the page.
**Also please note: Internet Explorer has difficulty displaying a number of elements in our easyCMS editing system. Rather than writing a much different, non-standards compliant version for IE, we suggest you use a browser like Firefox, Opera, Safari or any other standards compliant browser.
If it still won't work on your browser, that's our best suggestion.
Note: We've tested this system on (IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome & Netscape Navigator) and a number of versions for each. If we can't duplicate the error, we can't fix it for your particular system, sorry.
- My site is no longer visible on the internet.
- Why was my site cancelled/suspended?
- The main reasons a site may be cancelled are due to non-payment of hosting fees or domain name fees after your first year of free service runs out.
- If you have a hosting issue, please contact the hosting provider mentioned in your initial setup email. We use Hostgator unless you chose a different provider.
- Will I be notified if my site is going to be cancelled?
- No. If your site requires renewal of fees, you should set a notification for its expiration/renewal date. If your payment does not go through, or is not received, your site will be suspended until payment is made*. *Please see your hosting company's policy for payments/renewal of fees.
- How do I get my site back up and running?
- A required $50 fee to restore your site and its most recently updated/backed up information (you should have a copy).
This fee will cover the administrative fees for the process (backup your site...suspend account....wait....correspondence....payment....restore account) and will not be applied toward any renewal fees. Any renewal fees (hosting/domain must be paid additionally as needed).
- Why was my site banned from Google?
- If your site has been banned, good luck with your next hosting & development company.
If you still want your content you can either find it at: Internet Archive Wayback Machine or in Google's cache by searching for your site in quotes (i.e. 'www.yoursite.com').
- I want a full service Web Administrator
- If you need a Custom Website, additional support, have additional questions or want someone to manage your internet presence, I am available at an hourly consultation rate of $35 per hour and we can set up a monthly Support Package for you that will include SEO information, weekly/bi-weekly/monthly site updates and more. E-mail us at support(at)easyces.com for more information or fill out our contact form.